Junior Coaching Plans
A Coaching Plan gives junior players access to one or two professional junior coaching sessions per week, depending on the plan you choose. A Coaching Plan also includes free access to our holiday camp programme.
An active Junior Coaching Plan is needed to access the junior weekly programme.
Coaching Plans are paid via direct debit and with no fixed term contract; making them flexible and most importantly affordable!
|Plan Type||1x session per week||2x sessions per week|
|Single (any age)||£26||£50|
|Couple (2 players)||£50||£92|
|Small Family (3 players)||£72||£126|
|Large Family (4 players)||£92||£160|
- We provide a weekly programme for players of all standards - see timetable
- Coaching sessions run throughout the year, including during school holidays for 47 weeks of the year. The programme breaks for Bank Holidays, Easter (one-week), Summer (two-weeks during the last week of summer holidays and the first week of the new school term) and during the Christmas break (two weeks).
- Players benefit from inclusive Holiday Camps (one free camp per week) during the following school holidays: February Half-term, Easter Holiday, May Half-term, Summer Holiday, October Half-term.
- Benefit from 5% discount on private tuition and a 5% discount via our tennis shop "The Racket Factory"
- Coaching Plans are paid via direct debit and with no fixed term contract; making them flexible and most importantly affordable!
- You are not tied into a contract. If you want to stop playing, just give us four weeks notice!
Coaching Plan: Frequently Asked Questions click here
Coaching Plan: Terms and Conditions click here
Adult Coaching Fees
Players can access our weekly adult coaching programme by booking online via our Adult Coaching section. All sessions/courses cost £6.50 per hour.